Tuesday, January 9, 2018

MDJ Creations Da Vinci


Hi guys! Today's post is going to be a short one. I didn't get the best pictures of this one so I only have one picture to show you. This is MDJ Creations Da Vinci. I bought this several months ago along with a few others but this is the one that drove me to make the purchase at all. Also, I can't believe I'm saying this, but, this is currently available!! I feel like I'm always posting about nail polish that is super old or limited edition but this is in the Etsy shop now, people. So, if you want it, you can get it!

NailaDay: MDJ Creations Da Vinci

It's described as a teal base with flakies and holo glitter. I'm not sure if you can see the holo glitter well but the flakies were mesmerizing. They are chrome flakies with a multitude of colors in their shift. I think I have two coats here, which may be why it looks a little lighter than the website swatch photo. It has a partner polish called Michelangelo which is flakies in a creamy lighter colored base. I did get that one as well and I'm looking forward to wearing it. I'm happy I ventured to buy from this maker. If I had the budget, I would be buying more. She looks like she has some very interesting polishes in her Etsy store. 

Short post today. See you next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...